
I was on verge of dispair this morning after the painters we hired TOTALLY screwed up painting the house (let's just say that I've got to go over every room to finish half-painted wall, etc). But when I got to the house this morning dreading having to fix up their mess, I found a package waiting for me from my Secret Pal! It totally inproved my day! I was so happy, I sat down right in the worst room, with the wallpaper the painters wrecked peeling down around me ears, and ripped into that box with glee. I found not one, not two, but SIX skeins of black (how did you know?) Labella wooly boucle; a bag of peanut butter Hershey's kisses; 3 cool knitting mags and the cutest Pinnochio tape measure. Thank you so much for saving me from madness!

1 comment:
Hey you -
Just reading through some of your older posts and I guess I missed one before... You seriously lived in North Bay? That is way too cool!! How long ago was that?
Your not-so-secret-anymore SP
Post a Comment