Just wanted to share some of the beautiful yarn that I received in the mail in the last week or two. Firstly, this gorgeousness is from Shelby for the Secret Pal Scavenger Hunt that I won...it is so lovely and soft and made up of all my fave colours! Now to decide what I am going to knit it into?????
These two fantastically beautiful skeins came from Faren in the Craftster Ongoing Wish Swap round 41! There is 600 yards total here! I don't know what I'm going to make - but definitely some colourwork is in order here!
This ball of sweetness is also from a Craftster OWS but from round 42 from Pinup Mummy. I adore thick and thin and colours are fun - the girls have claimed it!
Thank you so much ladies for spoiling me this week...my stash of homespun has increased from zero to heaven in a matter of a few days!!!!

1 comment:
Wow your picture really makes the green come out! please let me know when you make something id love to see it!
Post a Comment