Tuesday, December 06, 2005

It's worth the drive to Acton

Sorry for the lack of posts...I've been going crazy buying a house, getting ready for Yule and preparing for our trip to Cuba on Thursday morning....

Yes, we bought a house today! Isn't it great? OK, so it's not in Toronto...that sucks, but we've got a fireplace, 4 bedrooms and can WALK to school, groceries and the library. SWWEEET!

The only problem is, I'm going to have to learn how to drive so that I can still be part of the world in the "Big Smoke". I promise that we'll have a killer housewarming!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsuki! It's amazing :) :) :) Congratulations guys!

Linz said...

Congrats! That's so wonderful!

The Sinister Knitter said...

I call dibs on sleeping with you at sleepovers

The Sinister Knitter said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cool! Now you can come by and visit Jen, Iain and I in Milton (just down the road ;).

Anonymous said...

Yay! so happy for you guys! More room, more trees, a BIG backyard! And a big front porch! Lookout Acton, here they come! :)