All this indecision about what job Matt will take and where we will live is starting to make me edgey. I think I need to not worry about it, but how can I plan a move to another city (or maybe not) and do research on at least 2 possiblities (or maybe not) and not feel a little anxious? I am worried about the kids fitting in - heck I'm worried about me! I wonder how many home-birthing, long-term nursing, co-sleeping, tattooing, artists there are outside the GTA? I'm just trying to focus on getting ready for Yule and hopefully distract myself until we are closer to making up our minds.
In the meantime, I've cast on my Dad's cardigan, and the rate I'm going, it'll be ready next year...

3 comments:
My poor girl.. I will help in anyway I can. Isn't life supposed to be easy? why do we have to make all these grown up decisions? when did we get grown up?
Come to Richmond Hill - I'm sure you can find at least one other like person here - and it's not that far away from TO!
Post a Comment