It feels like a huge weight has been lifted now that we have finally sold the house. It's been really hard carrying two mortgages and killing myself trying to get it finished. It was very quick and simple and the ladies we sold the house to are so happy since this is their first place. We're really excited for them. It's such a great house and location, we just got too big for it. Now I can focus on the new place, which is a total disaster, we're still buried in boxes and only really have the beds set up. The furnace died yesterday and we have been burning lots of wood too keep warm. Thank goodness Spring is here it WILL get warmer...and I've been finding fun surprises in the garden: some wonderful narcissus, sweet little lupins and a scattering of violets amongst the rose bushes, clematis and baby pear and crab apple trees. I'm trying to be patient and wait to see what comes up before I start planning or digging. It's really hard, the yards are so big, I can't wait to get in there!!!. At least there's a bit of weeding to do, so I can start there.


4 comments:
Hooray!! Hopefully your house will get put together quickly and with minimal problems.
WOOHOO!! Congrats guys! I hope to be out your way soon to see your new place! Spring has sprung!
Yay!!! Fabulous news. :-)
Congrats!!!! You must feel so relieved!!!!!
Post a Comment