Well, Acton has turned out to a bit cooler than Toronto, so we've had to be patient to get out in the garden (not to mention the crap-tastic weather we've been having). But this weekend we finally managed to get out and do some planting. The girls are making a sunflower house - which I've been dying to do for years, but we've never had enough space. They are so excited. I've been trying to decide what to put where now that I can see everything that is growing already - did I mention that I have TWO HELLEBORES??!!!! I am so thrilled, but I think that I'll have move them since they are hidden by the fence behind a ton of ferns. Is anyone interested in some Seal of Solomon? I have millions. I'm going to start with some bushes along the fence, since I'm tired of the neighbor's dogs barking everytime I go outside and the view of the HWY 7 is less than desireable (at least it's only a 2 lane road through town).Things have been really held up in the knitting front, but now that I have a reason (and a wee person) to knit for, the ideas have been percolating. I can really de-stash and need to find some cool patterns for baby stuff....although I am thinking about Glampyre's mini sweater pour moi.

2 comments:
It's about time baby, we miss you in the bigsmoke, but we also have been having craptastic weather.
Garden Party on May 31st, want you there.
Trish
I'd LOVE some Solomon Seal! I will be making my way out there sometime in the next couple of weeks. Will let you know and we can get dirty (in the garden that is)*g*!!
Post a Comment