
Phew...yet another birthday party here and gone. AND the first shin-dig we've had in our new place. I think it went really well...I didn't get totally stressed (not really) and it looked cool and everyone seemed to have fun, esp the birthday girl which is what really matters.
I can't believe that she is 5 already. It wasn't that long ago that she was a tiny, wee bairn. Soon, she'll be helping me out with the new one. I'm really proud of how cool and lovely she is (ok, she can be a bit grumpy - but she is a Cancer ;) )
I'm glad my dad could make it - he's getting better from his blood infection slowly. It wouldn't be the same to have a party without Ojii-chan.
On a different note, Chibi scared the s*** out of me today. She climbed up the floor to ceiling bookcase in their room and it came crashing down on her. I heard the crash and the screaming... amazingly she wasn't hurt. I thought at first she had broken her nose, since one of the shelves had landed on it and I could see the huge dent and her nose looked crooked. But luckliy it was only on the cartiledge (sic) and it straightened itself out. I was shaking so badly, thank goodness Matt was home... he was so calm. She is totally fine now and was telling Grandmar that she was "silly" today and bonked her nose. Not exactly how I would describe the experience, but hopefully she won't climb any more shelves. I'm tethering EVERYTHING to wall tomorrow!

1 comment:
Your yard and daughter look beautiful! And glad the wee one wasn't mashed, despite her best efforts. Have you thought of a climbing wall for them? ;-P
Loving groovy vibes to you, lady.
Post a Comment