Well, there's nothing like some motivation to get a job done, so I decided to have Luna's birthday party here at the house. Well, that's next weekend and the house is still filled with boxes and is in total chaos!!! So, I've been trying to get things put away without getting distracted from the goal of a presentable house. But there are so many interesting things tucked away in all these boxes and bags, and I just can't help having a peek and seeing what I've got stashed away. I'm just praying for nice weather so that we can be outside and there will only be detailed inspection of my bathroom by relative strangers. I'm looking forward to it, it'll be our first party here (I promise there WILL be a house-warming), yet throwing parties always fill me with dread. Hope it goes well.
On the knitting front, I've almost finished the angora booties, and they are SOOOOOO cute! But it turns out that I'm allergic to angora :( I guess that the baby will only wear them for a little while and I"ll have to avoid rubbing it's feet on my face....

No comments:
Post a Comment