We went to check out the "elephant humps" in Terra Cotta which is right near our house. Unfortunately, I couldn't run up and down since my centre of balance is a little off and the lovely prego-sciatica has started. But the nippers and Daddy got to run amok and came back a lovely shade of red. They have been busy at camp and frequent trips to the library and swimming pool and checking out all our new surroundings near Acton. The big deal in town this summer was the "Leathertown Festival" which was bigger than I expected, but have been told is nothing compared to the Fall Fair which we are waiting to start in a couple of weeks!
My guys enjoying the Fest
Tadpoles and dead bugs at Kelso Conservation area near the escarpmentWe have also been making frequent trips up to Matt's family farm near Ottawa. It's quite the drive, but worth it once we get there. It is so peaceful and the kids get to run free....we get quite the nature lesson as well with deer and hummingbird sightings, skulls and hawk feathers found in the bush, frogs peeping, luna moths flying....all very beautiful. Not to mention that Finn went on his first canoe trip alone with Daddy! My baby is growing up....

5 comments:
beauty pictures, all of your babies are growing up, just in time.
Grand pixs, looking forward to the next attractive member of your tribe. You guys make great kids! Miss you like a diabetic misses cotton chandy.
You'll have to drag the family down to Milton for a visit (or invite us up there ;)) soon.
me thinks you need to blog more! :)
Eurydice said...
What another one? I didn't even know you were preggies. I guess I was so busy being preggie wtih baby #2 that I lost contact with the world. I'm back however, practically unscathed; so me thinks anyways. Good luck Zookie. Hoping for a speedy and safe delivery. I'm done with the baby making. Two suits us just fine. You are remarkable to continue on. I emailed you back. Check your emails woman!
Post a Comment