
WOW, that went really fast...I can't believe that there is only 7 days left until my due date. Good thing that everything is finally ready. The pool is in place, we have receiving blankets out the wazoo, the neighbors have been warned. Now, we wait. I'm trying to not get worked up since both Fingal & Luna were both 2 weeks late. And I guess I'm doing a good job since I had to go count the days left on the calendar. It makes it harder to cope if you are counting down the seconds to an unknown deadline....
We survived two more birthdays, Melia's we had at a local place (I was just too tired to clean the house) and Fingal had a cool Harry Potter affair here. The great thing was, I didn't have to decorate at all...just my black tablecloth and my usual gothy decor did the trick.
I've been working like crazy to try and make some things for the baby, but as Vanessa can attest to, Craftster has eaten my brain! I think tonight I'll try to finish those angora booties that I started how many months ago...and I want to make a mei tai (chinese style) baby carrier! Wish me luck! haha

4 comments:
And so?!!!
I propose Rick or Rikki
or Kim
How about Bjork Snorkmaiden
Haha!!
Where's the baby?! I know he/she is hiding inside and can't wait to come out! Best of luck Tsuki, I wish I could be there! You are so awesome!! I was thinking about you all day today for some reason - could it be the day!!? *waits impatiently* Can't wait to meet him/her! *LOVE!*
Don't do Bjork Snorkmaiden, the initials would be BS and high school is hard enough. How about Heliotrope or Maximillian?
Is it out yet? Do we have person?
Love, luck and groovy smooth delivery vibes, beautiful mother lady!
OOps,
Zooki, I left you a message after I viewed the summer pix. Check your previous comments.
Crazy, crazy day.
Eurydice:)
Post a Comment