
I went with the kids today to the yarn store and I broke my promise to myself not to buy any more yarn until I had finished some of my UFO's. Haha, very funny, needless to say my will was defeated and I broke down and >HAD< to get myself some cool Paton Kroy sock yarn in "Winter Eclipse", and the Bernat Softee Chunky "Black Berry" for my son's socks and new circs to knit my dad's Yule present. And how could I resist those adorable bats????
I cringe when I see photos of other people's stashes gone wild, but I think that I'm well on my way there! I guess I had better get knitting those presents...Yule is coming on quickly and I just realized that I am no where near ready for Samhain which is HOW MANY DAYS AWAY??? Time to get out the sewing machine!


No comments:
Post a Comment