
One more day until Samhain...the kids are going wild and I've been preparing for their costumes, pumpkins, our family feast to share with our ancestors and some kid friendly divination...I'm thinking that it will help us make a decision regarding Matt's job situation. Maybe some advice from the other side with shed some light on all the possibilities.
My cousin from Japan is leaving tomorrow morning, so we are going to bid her farewell tonight and give her the cool Ruffles scarf (from Scarf Style) that I finished YESTERDAY. She helped Kool-aid dye the frogged yarn with the kids, so I thought that it would be a nice parting gift.
I've also started another Ruffles scarf, this time for the kids' silent auction. I'm not so crazy about the colour, but different people have said that they like it. I guess I'll do a bit, see how I feel and if I hate it I'll felt a small purse instead.



No comments:
Post a Comment