
I've finally gotten most of the baby's costume done. I told the two bigger ones that this year will be the last time we get to decide what she will wear. Next year, she'll be 3 and will definitely have ideas of her own. So they decided she should be a Nightmare Before Christmas fairy (and a touch of goth, thanks to Mummy's gentle prodding). I've got to put together her skirt and adjust the wings she got as a gift for her birthday...she is going to be so cute!
On a sad note, my cousin is headed back to Japan at 7 am. I am so glad that I have finally gotten a chance to get to know some of my Japanese family and that the kids are really excited about the people that they have met. I was so cut off from them for such a long time....We hugged for a long time, and I had a little cry in the car. But at least we can keep in touch and she is planning on coming back to Toronto soon. Yeah!

1 comment:
Yay super mom! so nice to hear of kids in costume - surprisingly few on our street this year.
Post a Comment