Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Busy weekend in the Big Smoke


Well, you know that you are being "countryfied" when you get all excited about a trip to town! But this weekend I am so looking forward to a busy, crazy time. First stop - the Textile Museum's Yardage Sale ! Oh yes, come to mama...I try to go every year and I try not to spend scads of cash on things I don't need, and yes, I always fail, but isn't art worth it? And then off to the Crafternoon Tea. Filled with lovely trinkets to buy, yummy teas and cakes and FREE workshops. I have to remember that I've got a 50th wedding anniverasary party in the evening, or I might never get out of there...Such a terrible fate, being sucked into the lair of dangerous craftsters. OH YUM! I can't wait...


Speaking of craft, I have finally decided to knit the angora booties from Last Minute Knitted Gifts. I figure if I start with something small and luxurious, I'll get back into the swing of things. I've even got a couple of friends who are having or have just had babies, so.....

2 comments:

The Sinister Knitter said...

awwww. Call me.

Anonymous said...

hi, call trish, hanna bday on this weekend, jumpy castle at my house, come sunday after one so the kids can vomit on the way home
trish