Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I'm a student again! YIPEEEEE!

I finally got off my butt and applied to OCA to upgrade my diploma to a BFA...and the letter came in the mail today telling me that I can start in January! I am sooooo excited. Yeah, I know that I'll have a new baby, but I can wait and start in the summer semester (May), and it'll only be one course at a time, so really, it'll be a lovely weekly distraction (with homework ;) ). I went and checked the course calendar and now I'm shaking thinking of all the amazing classes I co uld take - Human Form and Function: Introduction to Anatomy (with cadavers!); Vision and Ruins in Post-War Visual Expressions; Japanese Cinema; The Construction of Animality in Western Culture. I am so thrilled and maybe I should have done it sooner, but nothing is going to stop me now! WOOHOO!

Oh yeah, no baby yet....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Bheahngirl! Congrats...

Gotta counteract the baby-brainshrinkage somehow, eh? LOL

Anonymous said...

oh btw... 7 days to the 22 of the 11...

Anonymous said...

wow. you really ARE wonder woman!!! heh, no wonder i've always liked you :) congrats zook!

Anonymous said...

Tsuki! Get that babya out!

Lovr,Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Glad you joined our ranks in the psycotic mummy club of multiple children and school too. Wanna job?
Trish