Saturday, November 18, 2006

Santa brought me contractions!



Santa travels in style here in Acton, and I think my red buddy brought on some really good contractions. So if I can keep them going, maybe something will happen tonight. **fingers crossed** The kids really enjoyed the parade which was cooler than we thought (oops sorry, contracting.......... ok, better now). Half of the town was watching and the other half was IN the parade. Our guys thought they would check it out this year and participate next year.

The float you can see in the background was local contingent of the Red Hat Ladies...very cute. Ok, these contractions are getting annoying, so I'm up to have a shower and see if anything develops. Keep y'all posted!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo glad you are contracting, we are all doing it with you except with us it is kegels... gobaby

Anonymous said...

AAAAaaaannnnndddddddd????!!!!

Peggy said...

Easy labour vibes!!! Is it all over yet? I hope it was an easy birth for you.

Anonymous said...

Go! Zook! GO!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nov. 22
Hey birthday girl! I thought I would wish you a Happy Happy on your blog, since you never check your email!
Wishing you a speedy delivery; painless (ha! active labour almost killed me, especially since I had back labour with both kids; the epideral was my saviour). I am not as strong as you woman!
Keep me updated on the baby status! And happy b-day once again.

Eurydice