We lived through our first official snow day! School was cancelled and our street was buried under 2 feet of snow for most of the day until the plow finally came by. Poor Matt spend more than and hour snowblowing our and the neighbor's fronts and then got reburied when the plow went by. But it was a lovely quiet Valentine's day. The kids had fun on their surprise day off and we had a nice dinner even though we had to use what was in the house.
We got a cool new furnace today! It's going to heat our attic and basement and we can finally go ahead with finishing both areas. So that means we are a step closer to building our new bedroom and me getting my studio built. YIPPEE for me! I wish that I had more baby-free time so that I could put the rest of the house together, but at least I've got a ton of hired hands descending on us to do a bunch of jobs.
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank goodness you started blogging again, i have been desperate, my kids are whining, I am aching and we miss you guys so much. Sorry about the narrow minds up there, but what do you want after they have to squeeze through the escarpment. Build that stonehenge, so they know your there.
Trish
Post a Comment