The kids really adore Iona, and most days I don't have to get them to leave her alone (thank gods for school!) The only glitch is that she seems to be sensitive to caffine - so no coffees for Mama. Which is not so good for a sleep-deprived, snowbound, cabin feverish, Toronto exile. Oh, did it sound like I'm not having fun in Leathertown? It's been tricky not driving and there not being much going on in town and it's too yucky to walk to the library, etc. I've been finding the people are a bit narrow-minded, but I've decided to give the drop-in another try and I've signed up for a papercraft workshop this weekend, so maybe I'll meet some nice people there. I really miss my friends and hangouts in the Big Smoke :(
But on a cheery note, here are my cool kids!





No comments:
Post a Comment