Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Craftster Swap Fun!

Today I got TWO swap packages from Swaps that I am doing with Craftster...the Wiccan/Witch/Pagan Yule Swap as well as the Ongoing Wish Swap. Lucky girl!

For the Yule swap, we were to send each other a stocking with three small crafted objects (I really hope she likes her needle-felted one). Here is what she sent me:



This funky object is a Witches' Ladder filled with keys and piece of black marble to please Hecate. I love that the keys make a melodic tinkle - exactly like a wind chime - who would have thunk it!



Here you can see the Hecate's wheel embroidered on her belly and some bonus felt food for the kiddies to play with!!! I love the dolly the best! Thanks Maman Tattoo!!!!!!



From the Ongoing Wish Swap, SweetYetEvil fulfilled TWO of my wishes that I posted - reusuable sandwich bags and old photos for assemblage and collage artmaking.



And on top of that, she scanned some more photos and sent me the CD so that I can print and chop away to my heart's content. Amazing!

I am one spoiled girl.

No comments: