Wow...what a ride that was! I find it hard to believe that for the first time in more than a decade, I have no diapers to change and no babies to nurse. I am slowly getting my life back, but the biggest hurdle is to figure out the wisest way to spend it. I have lived my life consumed by baby responsibilities that it has become second nature to deal with those issues and not even bother to think about other things.
I have begun to rethink my priorities and even though the kids don't consume 100% of my time, keeping up with the four of them and the house fills up most of the day. Between the art-making, tattoo shop, gardening, hundreds of SCA projects and knitting, I have to figure out how to balance it all. Throw in the fact that I need to focus more energy into my health and priestess-y skillz.....
So, although I don't bother with New Year resolutions, I think that this might be a good time to sit down, assess and come up with a game plan. It may all fall apart, but I need to give it a go!


No comments:
Post a Comment