I've been busy at the shop practicing tattooing on this crazy foam stuff. Stevie thinks that my depth is pretty good, and I've ALMOST stopped snagging the needle in the "flesh". haha
Soon I'll graduate to oranges...I can't wait. I mean, it has been 15 years since I took a break from my apprenticeship, so I of all people should be patient. I'm just so excited that it is all finally happening and my $40,000 art college education kinda shows in at least my drawing skills.
I am so nervous about maiming people though, "fortunately" I get to tattoo me first. Please note the quotations. I guess I should start designing something nice.
As for the knitting, I'm weaving in the ends on Fionn's socks...an almost FO!!!!!! YipPEEE!

2 comments:
YAY!! I want you to tattoo me, yes, flowers please!! let me know when you are ready, i'll happily be your first victim! :)
Wow - those looks really great!
Your secret Pal
Post a Comment