Thursday, December 04, 2008

More art

I finished my Children's Lit course at OCA yesterday. Only 2 more to go until I get my BFA (stands for Big F*** All)!! I had to hand in my final project yesterday...we had to either write a 10 page paper or write a 3 page paper accompanied with an art piece. Guess which one I chose? Here's what I made:


Heroine No Longer


Not bad if I say so myself, esp since i finished it around 6 in the morning. Behind the eyes, the red square is actually an opening that is lit-up. Cool, huh? The teacher wants to buy it...I haven't decided since it has some precious found items (those are blue jay feathers that I found on a walk with Fin), but maybe I can switch them out and let her have it. But I really like it too and I don't have ANY of my artwork.... hmmmmm have to sleep on it (I guess it would depend on how much she is willing to pay for it - oh, the power of the mighty dollar).

Oh, speaking of Fin, I finished his socks!!!! Ends woven in and everything. I'll take a photo tomorrow and put it up - after out trip to Casa Loma that I won from the drop-in centre. Woohoo!

No comments: