Sorry that it has taken so long for me to get these pics up...I seem to have misplaced the SD card that the photos I took were on. So thank you to Val for these great shots. The one above is of the tent surrounding "Gate", my piece that was in the baptistry. I was wondering what you would pack to start your spiritual journey. Here is another cool shot -
I also got to recreate my "Descent" piece from my thesis show. This time it was so interesting to watch more than just my professor interact with the work. There were quite a few men that went through my pregnancy sculpture as well as women who had children and didn't (you could tell which were which - "Yup, had that one, oh, that one too...nope...yup" vs "EEWWWW....remind me to not have kids") . I also got to talk to many of the crowd ( I still can't believe that there were literally a thousand people through the show!) and I was flying high on the great reception. I guess that maybe I'll do another show (but how soon....)

No comments:
Post a Comment