Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm so lucky



I can't believe how great my kids are. Ok, so I'm biased, but as I watch them grow I see how wonderful they are, with each other, and the world around them. This week, Iona figured out how and when to say "thank you". "Tee Too", she says, how sweet. I also went to talk to Melia's teacher this morning, and she was telling me how wonderful she is with the smaller children, that her empathy for their position of being smaller than others is probably from being one of the younger kids at home. She is such a darling. I've started getting ready for Yule and it's hard not to spoil them and give them everything that they want...but we have decided to to send money to charities instead of huge gifts - somthing small and share with others. Fionn asked Santa to give a toy to a poor child. It nearly burst our hearts with pride....

No comments: