Monday, November 17, 2008

WOW, that was spectacularly bad!

That is 3 HOURS of my life I cannot get back. I didn't expect Revenge of the Sith to be so horrible - silly, yes, overwrought, yes, but HORRIBLE???? In the opening sequence, I said to Matt that I hoped the rest of the movie was better, but he warned me that it got worse, much worse. I didn't think it was possible, but his words were slowly (and agonizingly) proved to be true. It had no plot, and seemed to be written by a 13 year old (oh, yeah, Lucas is an overgrown pre-pubescent).

"Oh Anakin, come over to the Dark Side"..."Hokay..." WHAT THE ????

"Oh Ani, hold me like you did by the lake on Naboo..." *retch*

C3P0 - "I feel so helpless" and completely irrelevant.

I think it is safe to say that was probably the biggest cinematic letdown in history. Oh well, back to watching the entire library of Dr. Who. And to top it all off, I was so gobsmacked by it all I couldn't concentrate on knitting, it was like a train wreck.

No comments: