
The Amazon fairy visited this week and lookie what she brought!
"101 Designer One-Skein Wonders: A world of possibilities inspired by just one skein", by Judith Durant. I can't wait to get cracking and use up some of my stash. I've got some delish natural black dehaired baby llama from Americo that is dying to be something!
I finally finished ONE of Fingal's jaquard socks (I've only been working on them for 2 years) and I'm a third into the second. I guess since that the one foot is done, I have to finish the other one quick before his foot grows.
I also, should finish Matt's Kilt Hose. Those have been on the needles even longer, but I've hit a snag with those - I made the foot too long, and unlike the firstborn, Matt's feet aren't going to get any bigger any time soon. AND they are toe-up so I don't even know if I can frog the toe. GRRRRRR! Does anyone remember these?

No comments:
Post a Comment