Monday, November 07, 2005

House hunting (again)


Well, we just got back from house hunting south of BARRIE!!!! I fell in love with a crazy old house that used to be a turn of the century brothel (go figure) but I think that it would be too small for us - even though it has a ready built separate studio, shed and play house. Heck, it even has a dungeon, with it's own sump pump! But we haven't decided which job Matt will be taking and we need a house with at least a dining room...but it was SO cute!
On a different note, check out these bunnies performing The Rocky Horror Picture Show!!!
http://www.angryalien.com/

SCARY!

Tomorrow, I'm going into the kids' school and dying TONS of yarn with Kool-aid. Wish me luck, as I hope that they won't be trying to drink the stuff. But think of all the Kool-aid points I'll get...maybe enough to get the Magic Super Sonic Ear!

No comments: