Monday, November 14, 2005

Hurrah for Daddy Time!!


Matt enjoyed his first full day of down time at home today...I was working like mad for the drop-in's auction, but he hung out at home and puttered around with Melia. I hope that he gets to have the rest he needs before he has to go back to work. We even talking about a holiday, he says Cuba, I say Europe...we'll see where that get us.

We looked at another house yesterday...needed work, but very old, good bones, nice and big, however it was less than 20 yards across the street from a train-yard. NOISY! And this coming from city-folk! So, maybe not. Keep looking....

The kids are enjoying the wonderful autumn weather, I got Melia a tricycle for $5 at the Alpha bizzare and she's been trecking up and down the street - loving it! I'm waiting for the wind to pick up again and maybe we'll take the kite out for a fly!

The Kool-aid yarn turned out so beautiful and we sold every skein (And at $5 each we netted $100!) I was silly and didn't take my camera, ARGH! So, I guess that I'll have to do some more for ME and all the projects I want to do. I even felted a couple of sweaters and made them into bags, very easy and tres chic. Hope they did well at the auction. I need to get started on my projects for Yule...I'm hoping to get some done in time, maybe leave the rest for birthdays.

No comments: