Aren't my kids a photogenic lot? Of course after spending 2 hours sitting in the cold holding their front-row spot at the Santa Claus parade, this was the best photo I could capture before my batteries died. But at least the day was beautiful, the kids had a great time and Melia was big enough to understand what the heck was going on. I think she was the only kid who was excited when yet another bagpipe/drumming band was next. The swelling in my cheeks is going down, but now I've got two massive purple and green bruises on my cheeks. On the transit today, women kept staring and I was wondering if they thought I had gotten beaten up. Maybe I need some concealer....
I'm a bit stuck on what I should cast on next...it's not like I don't have a ton of projects that I should be starting, I just can't seem to commit to one. Maybe it's because I'm not working from a concrete pattern for any of them and don't want to screw up, the only pattern I've got is for my Rogue and it seems silly to start something for myself when I want to make gifts for people for Yule. GRRRR...

No comments:
Post a Comment