Saturday, January 28, 2006

1 week left

I can't believe that we have only a week left until we get our new house. I'm really excited, but I will miss this funny old place. Luna and Melia were born here and I can't take that with me. I think that will be the hardest, especially when we do the closing ritual for the house. Last time it was just the two of us and we had a good cry when we went through each room remembering the good, the bad, the beautiful and the ugly and then finally blew out the candle. Fingal was born in that house and it was hard to leave behind too. But we are starting fresh, and in a house that isn't a complete dump! As long as one of the piles of boxes doesn't fall over and crush one of the kids, everything will be OK.

1 comment:

The Sinister Knitter said...

oh darling... I love you