
I hope you all are not feeling too crappy after last night's shenanigans. I'm hoping that 2006 will shape up all right with all the changes it is bringing for us. We just found out that the house closes on the 20th, so I'm starting to packing up all our worldly belongings, getting rid of years of stored up crap (thank you FlyLady), and planning to start fresh...
I am discovering that half of the fun of packing is finding all that stuff that's been lost for years. "Fluffy? Are down there??"...

2 comments:
Happy New Year!!!!
Congrats on the house... the new place looks charming. Can't wait to see it in person.
Miss you guys - lets hope that we see more of each other in 2006!
holy crap, the 29th is way to close, i am only being selfish, we must give you guys a going down the road to acton party, anyone want to rent the skydome?
trish
Post a Comment