I am so proud!
Fingal came home from school today and I asked about a workshop that I knew they were doing with a visiting artist. So exciting! I remember how much I loved doing cool stuff like this at school. They were re-constructing clothes from old sweaters. I had heard that they were making scarves, but this is cooler! I love Alpha, I am so sad the kids are leaving it. They have another day to work on them, and he said that he is going to add beads and labels. It brings a tear to this old craftster's eye. That's my little boy.
Fingal came home from school today and I asked about a workshop that I knew they were doing with a visiting artist. So exciting! I remember how much I loved doing cool stuff like this at school. They were re-constructing clothes from old sweaters. I had heard that they were making scarves, but this is cooler! I love Alpha, I am so sad the kids are leaving it. They have another day to work on them, and he said that he is going to add beads and labels. It brings a tear to this old craftster's eye. That's my little boy.
2 comments:
Those are too great!
Wow, crafty kid!
Post a Comment