Saturday, January 07, 2006

Yes, we have NO yarn!!!!

OK, I'm a bone head! I decided to pack all my yarn and woollen and silk things in my cedar chest to protect it from ....I think this photo will describe my predicament:

Yes, that is my cedar chest buried in the bottom right corner. Well, at least I can rest assured that my stash and all my projects are safe. But what am I going to do now?? I was whining that I didn't have any ideas on what to knit, but now my hands are tied...I must go to the yarn store - teehee. Actually, I found some cool ideas that I want to try (like double knit wool & angora mittens), so I suppose that I should keep frogging this angora sweater that I found at Value Village, but I don't know if the 70% angora, 30% nylon yarn will dye. I'm not really a WHITE accessory kinda person. I think I'll do a test with some Kool-aid, why should everyone else reap all the rewards of my dying fun?

Poor Fingal will have to wait for his socks until I excavate the chest out...poor guy. Even Matt's kilt hose are buried away.

No comments: