
Yum...It smells great at my house, I just baked some banana muffins. Fingal just wandered into the kitchen with is eyes closed, following his nose. I love having goodies freshly out of the oven, the only problem is that we tend to eat them all very quickly. Not so good for the waistline. I think I'll put chocloate chips in the next batch teehee. Now, to put some coffee on listening to the Rolling Stones singing about "the Mother's little helper" and I'll be a happy woman.
Kelly made up a fab button for Team Canada in the Knitting Olympics. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to make my double knit, cashmere & angora mittens as soon as I find a decent pattern with a proper thumb. I think that I'll even do some intarsia on the back. Hmmmm skullies or maybe a cute bat?


1 comment:
I can't wait! I just posted a little package too. Great minds think alike>
Post a Comment