Everyone here is excited because Matt is on his way home from Thunder Bay. The kids have been asking every day when is Daddy coming home, and it's been pretty quiet here (as funny as that may seem with 3 kids) without him. The house is about half packed, although I'm a bit daunted by the piles of stuff in the basement that I have to sort through. I think a lot of it is garbage, I can't believe some of the things we've been storing for years.
I can't decide what to knit for the Olympics. I just got some nice Cotton Ease in a swap and I thought that I might make the little tea set, but Knitty's Kate is so cute (like my kids need ANOTHER stuffed animal!!!), I could start my mittens - but the weather here hasn't really called for mitts. I'll have to decide soon, the 10th is coming soon.

No comments:
Post a Comment