Friday, January 20, 2006

I've been tagged


Well, it seems like either my friends like me or like to torture me, but I'm game for this little meme...

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
Pizza box folder (yeah fun)
The White Witch in the back rooms of 109
Laverne & Shirley bottling line job ( the things we do for love)
Gallery director (temporary, but the best job of my life)

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
Rozencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead
The Princess Bride
Nightmare before Christmas
Addams Family

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
I'm hooked on CSI too (but can't stand Criminal Intent)
The View from Here
GlobeTrekker
Coupling

Four places you have lived
North Bay
England
Isle of Mann
Toronto

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation
Ireland
Portugal
Belgium
Japan

Four Websites You Visit Daily
marmalade.ca
Allrecipes
ebay
mamma

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
Chocolate
Chocolate
Chocolate
Ice cream (esp if it's chocolate)

Four Places You Would Rather be Right Now
Sleeping
Making art in my beautiful (but still imaginary) studio
Tahiti
In a snowy onsen back in the Japanese mountains

Four favourite books
I have too many......!
Mists of Avalon
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
Narnia (before the film)
Finn Family Moomintroll

4 People to tag:
Vanessa
Kim
Adam
Lindsey

Such silly fun (and thank you Vanessa for the funny pic XXX)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thoroughly tagged.